ARMYAVIATION is a professional military publication reporting on news and developments pertinent to the field of U.S. Army Aviation and is the official publication of the Army Aviation Association of America, Inc., (AAAA).
First published in 1953 by Art & Dottie Kesten, ARMYAVIATION Magazine provides an essential public forum for the current and future leaders in the military community. Each issue offers in-depth coverage of a specific development or program within U.S. Army Aviation along with dynamic, easy-to-read feature articles from key offices, agencies, and operational units worldwide. Provides updates on congressional legislative affairs; news on people, events and issues of interest to the members of the Army Aviation Association.
Army Aviation Reaches Key Decision Makers
- All U.S. Army General Officers
- All members of the House and Senate Armed Services and Appropriations Committees, the House Army Aviation Caucus, and a number of their staff.
- Key Foreign Military Sales (FMS) executives in many countries and select embassies.
Army Aviation, published 10x a year, features articles written by top ranking Army leaders, the Army Aviation Branch Chief and the pilots, maintainers, trainers and developers who shape Army Aviation. Each issue offers in-depth coverage of a specific development or program within U.S. Army Aviation along with exclusive content from key offices, agencies and operational units worldwide.
A Partial List of Subjects Includes
- Acquisition Process
- Aerial Gunnery
- Aircraft Survivability
- Air Traffic Services
- Aviation Soldier Support
- Arming the Force
- Army Aviation Leadership Annual Updates
- Aviation Survivability Development and Assessment Team
- Aviation Medicine
- Air Traffic Control
- Fixed Wing Update
- Future Vertical Lift (FVL)2030
- Guard / Reserve Aviation Updates
- Industry Support and Challenges
- Integrated Training Environment (ITE)
- Joint Multi-Role Tech Demonstrator JMR TD)
- Logistical Support Maintenance
- Manning the Force
- MEDEVAC Stability & Support Operations
- Product Support
- Protecting the Force
- Research & Development
- Rotary Wing Project Manager Updates
- Science and Technology
- Special Operations Aviation
- Test & Evaluation
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
As well as Industry News, People on the Move, Legislative Reports and more.
Army Aviation Magazine Staff
The magazine’s staff is working hard to improve our de facto professional journal and bring you the best information from multiple sources. We encourage you to provide to the editors your comments on what you read. We need your feedback to help serve our association and make our journal better.
PUBLISHER William R. Harris, Jr.
EDITOR: CW4 Joseph L. Pisano Sr., Ret.
ASSOCIATE EDITOR: CW5 Adam Jarvis
ADVERTISING DIRECTOR: Robert C. Lachowski
DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ADVERTISING & EXHIBIT SALES: Erika Burgess
ADVERTISING MANAGER: Carmen Tuohy
MARKETING DIRECTOR: Jennifer Chittem
DIRECTOR OF DESIGN & PRODUCTION: Anne H. Ewing