Reserve Your October Ad in ARMY AVIATION Magazine Today!
2 for 1 – Get your ad printed in the magazine and reprinted in the Cribbins Exhibit Show Guide – handed to all attendees.
1. EXHIBIT SHOW GUIDE: Automatic reprint of your ad in the 2021 Exhibit Show Guide. If you are unable to exhibit, you can still have a presence!
2. BONUS DISTRIBUTION at the 2021 Joseph P. Cribbins, Training, Equipping and Sustainment Sysmposium – The event attracts aviation operators, logisticians, project managers, research & development and key decision makers.
-OCTOBER SPECIAL FOCUS TOPICS-
Aviation Leadership Briefs 6 Months after the Summit
- Thousands gather for the second largest gathering of the community each year at the newly expanded Cribbins Symposium at the home of Acquisition and Sustainment.
Aviation Sustainment & Acquisition
- AMCOM Commanding General updates maintenance, supply, resources, operations. PEO Aviation on acquisition.
- Project Manager Aviation Mission Systems & Architecture, Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA) updates. Ground support and mission equipment, tugs, stands, aviation ground power unit (AGPU), cranes, tool sets, carts, ground handling equipment.
Aviation Soldier Support
- Developments in aircrew clothing, body armor, integrated helmet systems, survival kits, microclimate cooling systems, oxygen delivery systems, EDM, laser eye protection.
- Aircraft Survivability Equipment, countermeasures, sensors, Electro-optical (EO) and Infrared (IR), radars; missile warning systems, radar warning receivers & tactics, Aviation Life Support Equipment (ALSE).
Exhibitors who have print advertising in place will receive preferential placement over non-advertisers at all AAAA Events.
Insertion Order Deadline: September 1, 2021
Materials Deadline: September 15, 2021
Advertising Sales Team
AAAA Main Number – 203-268-2450
• Bob Lachowski – Ext. 131
• Erika Burgess – Ext. 125