The following awards are now open and accepting nominations. Nominations will be accepted until August 1.
A complete nomination must include a nomination form, a 200 word summary, a 1,500 word supporting document, a biography and head/shoulder photograph of the individual being nominationed (or the Commander, Senior NCO, CCWOB for the unit awards).
More information can be found by clicking below.
- Logistics Unit of the Year Award
- Materiel Readiness Award for a Contribution by a Small Business or Organization
- Materiel Readiness Award for a Contribution by an Individual Member of Industry
- Materiel Readiness Award for a Contribution by a Major Contractor
- Materiel Readiness Award for a Contribution by an Industry Team, Group, or Special Unit
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Soldier of the Year
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Unit of the Year
- Fixed Wing Unit of the Year
Criteria sheets and nomination forms may be obtained via the above links for each award, or by going to the Awards section of the AAAA website. Please note that the past award winner’s nominations are provided as samples for assisting you to create your own nomination. Many deserving people are never cited because they are never nominated. Please take the time to submit nominations for your soldiers!